Sensei David Muhammad
5th Degree Blackbelt Renshi Grade
David Muhammad began his martial arts training at the age of three. Under the guidance of his father, Kyoshi Rudolph Muhammad, he has been able to grow as both a practitioner and teacher of the art. A certified instructor, David regularly teaches at Integrity Martial Arts Academy; specializing in youth development. A passionate teacher, he has started martial arts clubs at Fort Scott Community College, Emporia State University, and Shawnee Mission East High School. This passion for teaching culminated in a 2010 humanitarian trip to Uganda, East Africa. While there, David taught martial arts to a group of 30 boys for 8 days. An avid competitor, David has been a member of the US Karate Team and Amerikick World Competition Team.
Outside of the martial arts, David teaches social studies for the Shawnee Mission School District. He received his Bachelor's degree from Emporia State University and his Masters of Education degree from Baker University. He is married to Aisha Sharif and has two daughters.
- 5th Degree Black Belt Chung Do Kwan Tae Kwon Do (Integrity Martial Arts Academy- Kyoshi Rudolph Muhammad)
- 5th Degree Black Belt Shotokan Karate (International MartialArts Association- Hanshi Cyrus Madani)
- 2014 North American Cup, Vancouver, Canada, Team Member
- 2014 Pan American Championships, Lima, Peru, Team Member
- 2015 North American Cup, Las Vegas, Nevada, Team Member
- Former Member of Amerikick World Competition Team
- 2017 Pan American Championships, Curacao, Team Member
- 2019 WAKO US Kickboxing Team Member